This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Websites under the domain names Jeevom.com, (the ‘Website’) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.This notice is issued by Jeevom Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (the‘Company’).
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full you must leave this Website.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without prior notice. You should check this Website regularly to review the terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
This Website is Copyright © Jeevom Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- We do not guarantee that access to this Website will be continuously available and will not be liable if for any reason (including but not limited to) the Website being suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or restrict access to the Website without notice for any user who is registered with us and/or is deemed to be in breach of these terms.
- You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- You must not misuse the Website site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful in breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to any other website is not an endorsement of such website and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party websites linked from or to this website.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not seek to damage our reputation or take undue advantage of it or suggest that any form of association or endorsement exists on our part when this is not the case. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.This right is subject to the following conditions:
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not operated by you;
- You must not replicate the home page of our Website;
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Jeevom logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- You do not in any way imply that the Company endorses any products or services other than our own;
- You do not otherwise use any trademarks or material subject to copyright displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights in this Website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to the Company and/or our licensors. The Website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way save to the exception that you are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use subject to the following conditions:
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on this Website are used out of context or separate from any relevant accompanying text;
- Any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Subject to clause 6.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced then stored in any website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- If your permission to use this Website is terminated in accordance with clause 2.2 you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following: any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or register able) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
Reliance on Website Material
- Although we have taken due care in compiling this Website, the materials on or accessible via our website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- The materials on or accessible via our website are not intended to amount to advice on which any reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our site, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
Alteration to Website
- We may make changes to our Website or the services advertised at any time and reserve the right to suspend access to this site in such a case.
- Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we make no warranty that the defects will be corrected.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, goodwill, anticipated savings) or any other loss or damage of any kind whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Company makes no warranty that that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the Company or members of our group of companies for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the Company or members of our group of companies or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and members of our group of companies and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Company arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- To fully or partially cancel an order you have placed you must contact customer support by email / chat / phone. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order and process refund.
Applicable Law and Dispute
- This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts